Sunday, December 18, 2011

The thought process behind the title

Perfectly Imperfect and Ok with it!



I've decided once again to start blogging. I've been feeling lately as if I need a creative outlet, I haven't been doing much except for working and taking care of Bug. It seems as if the past 6 months have been beyond chaotic so I have decided to keep a blog. I can't promise updates every day, or every week. What I will promise though is that I am going to be posting the good, the bad, and more of the good. I don't want this blog to be a place where I sugar coat everything and pretend like life is a waltz in a flower filled meadow, but I also don't want it to be a place where negativity finds a home. I'm not perfect, Bug isn't perfect, but I'm ok with that. My house is messy sometimes, but it's lived in. My kitchen has frosting/sprinkles on the counter right now, but it's signs of the heart shaped cake I baked for Bug and I, to which she responded, "Lets write: We love eachother so much! on it".


We aren't perfect here, but we are growing and learning on a daily basis, loving life while we learn. Welcome to my blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment